Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Art Star Craft Bazzar

Saturday Was the Art Star Craft Bazaar, which is pretty huge (and free).

I got me some stuff (which by chance these fine folks also have etsy shops).

Jennifer Owlington from Tigerflight
(formerly magpie dc)
100_5254.JPG
Is a small pillow/plushie made from recycled and felted sweaters and corduroy pants.

Two bookmarks for my husband, who usually can't stay awake for more then a few pages at a time.
100_5255.JPG

These are from beacon bookmarks and are usually from recycled hardwood, and sometimes they even use vintage stamps.

Then of course laceweight alpaca yarn from No Two snowflakes.

Not my usual colors a cream yarn with the lightest tints of color. I had been thinking a nice neutral shawl for once would be wardrobe friendly.

100_5252.JPG

Food vendors where good, crafts were well made and people where nice and friendly. My only beef is that there where too many bizarre plush dolls, infant clothes and papercraft vendors. Every other tent was selling stuffed animals of weird aliens, handmade cards or a whole booths of nothing but screen printed baby onesies and kids tees. A bit more variety would have been good.

6 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Beautiful cream yarns. And of course and owl!

I'm not sure what the deal is with those plush monster/alien things is...

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, you got the owl! He is so cute!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Robin said...

I agree. In addition, there were way too many buttons. I don't think I have ever seen so many buttons. There were 2 potters I liked, but didn't have a chance to get back to them.

Great yarn. I had toyed w/ getting it, but as you noticed from my stash, I have bought a little too much lately. Sigh.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger aija said...

Sounds fun! I dig those bookmarks.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I adore that owl, it's so cute!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIKE NIKE运动鞋 NIKE跑鞋 妮可鞋岛 阿迪达斯

阿迪达斯
nikedao
nikedao.com
www.nikedao.com
NIKE
ADIDAS
PUMA
NIKE板鞋
运动鞋
NIKE跑鞋
ADIDAS板鞋
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS跑鞋
板鞋
运动鞋
耐克
NIKE板鞋
NIKE运动鞋
NIKE 跑鞋
ADIDAS板鞋
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS跑鞋
休闲鞋
PUMA运动鞋
妮可鞋岛

 

Post a Comment

<< Home