Monday, May 12, 2008

Too much pressure

Spring as sprung, and I succumbed to the cast on monster. On top of that, my 4 spindles are full, and both wheels are too. No wonder it doesn't seem I get anything done.

First on the list is an unmentioned project for my Mom's birthday. It just needs to be finished at this point. Which is a good thing, because she visits this weekend. If you want to see it, it's over in Ravelry.

Second is an enormous crochet shawl, the Interweave Crochet Infinity wrap.



When the yarn in question came up last month in the Webs sale, I grabbed some. I also just happened to pick the same color called for by mistake (urgh). I'm addicted with the little infinity motifs, and only have one more to go before joining them now.



I didn't have any lace to work on, so a new yarn purchase of yummy mini maiden made me cast on the Lace ribbon scarf.



I then have second item syndrome on a pair of mittens and a pair of socks. This is what happens when I abandon my 'do both at a the same time' rule.




Today I found myself wanting to cast on something else! Oi! Out demons, out!

4 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger Bezzie said...

Oo..that shawl is cool. Very trippy.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Robin said...

I hear you! I have all these projects I want to cast on, but really should finish what I've started. Those darn piddleloop bags drove me to start more projects than I could probably handle!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

I cannot wait to see the Infinity shawl completed. It may be the shove I need to take up crochet.

And the mini maiden, so divine!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIKE NIKE运动鞋 NIKE跑鞋 妮可鞋岛 阿迪达斯

阿迪达斯
nikedao
nikedao.com
www.nikedao.com
NIKE
ADIDAS
PUMA
NIKE板鞋
运动鞋
NIKE跑鞋
ADIDAS板鞋
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS跑鞋
板鞋
运动鞋
耐克
NIKE板鞋
NIKE运动鞋
NIKE 跑鞋
ADIDAS板鞋
ADIDAS运动鞋
ADIDAS跑鞋
休闲鞋
PUMA运动鞋
妮可鞋岛

 

Post a Comment

<< Home